Sunday, February 15, 2009

Valentine's Day



The day for all things cute and pink has arrived again... but what's a lovebird on a budget to do? I recommend a return to two old standbys: glue sticks and mix cds!

I made this card for my sweetheart out of some some supplies I already had around the house, one piece of scrapbook paper, and two little spools of grosgrain ribbon. The envelope is also handmade and decorated to match. Inside is a cd of romantic songs, several of which have a sentimental memory attached. The cd is short - only 8 songs - but why overdo a good thing? Here's the playlist:

Oh - Dave Matthews 
A Kiss To Build a Dream On - Louis Armstrong
Beautiful - Damian Marley
How Sweet It Is - James Taylor
Somewhere Beyond the Sea - Frank Sinatra
Time of My Life - Dirty Dancing Soundtrack
Don't Sit Under The Apple Tree - Glenn Miller
Can't Get Enough of Your Love - Barry White 



No comments:

Post a Comment