Thursday, January 15, 2009

Welcome!



Welcome to the Mountain Majesty crafting blog! I'm delighted to join the online indiecraft community.

I'm a 27 year old student at the University of Georgia, pursuing my MFA in Costume Design for the Theater. I build costumes and clothing both professionally and for my own wardrobe. My crafty interests include spinning, knitting, jewelrymaking, and whatever else strikes my fancy.  Right now, I'm working on spinning up a beautiful 3 oz. batt of fiber from butterflygirldesigns.etsy.com. 

At UGA, we're going into tech for Steve Martin's show Underpants. The costumes are bright and bold, and though publicity photos aren't up yet, you can get ticket information here:

www. drama.uga.edu/eents/productions.php


Please take a look around, send me a message, and have a great time crafting!